5 Questions to ask yourself to gain clarity on your purpose
Sep 10, 2020
We can ask ourselves key questions to gain clarity about our purpose.
1. When do I feel most alive?
2. What do I really enjoy sharing with others?
3. What gives me true satisfaction, is fulfilling and matters to me?
4. What issues am I passionate about?
5. What do I talk about mostly with friends?
When we gain clarity about what matters to us most, we can work with our strengths and be of service to fulfill our purpose.
This will be driven by our values and love. Once we begin to pursue our passion, it’s good to talk to people in the same life pursuit as you.
If you love art, speak to the local art gallery, or other artists who are pursuing their dreams.
Find out what works and what doesn’t work, from them and also through your own trial and error.
Honouring and Serving,
Simran K. Rattan MD